The Computing Professional Pledge
Application for Induction
May 1, 2015
In order to be inducted into this organization, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Have successfully completed the computing Ethics course (COSC 418) with a grade of C or higher.
- Must have graduating senior status (by May, August or December of 2015).
- Must be a Computing major (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combined major with CS or IS).
- Be currently employed or will have employment in a computing profession OR
- Be seeking / accepted to a graduate computing program.
If you have successfully completed the above requirements, please fill out the information below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Alfreda Dudley) or email@example.com (Ms. Mary Hackley). Please note that all information will be checked and reviewed. After the information is reviewed and accepted, you will receive an e-mail with the date and time of the ceremony. In order to be considered for this year’s ceremony, all applications must be received by March 31, 2015.
Current Graduate Program (if applicable):
Brief Statement on why you feel it is important to represent yourself as a computing professional: