The Computing Professional Pledge
Application for Induction
May 2, 2014
In order to be inducted into this organization, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Have successfully completed the computing Ethics course (COSC 418) with a grade of C or higher.
- Must have graduating senior status (May, August or December of 2014).
- Must be a Computing major (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combined major with CS or IS).
- Be currently employed or will have employment in a computing profession OR
- Be seeking / accepted to a graduate computing program.
If you have successfully completed the above requirements, please fill out the information below and return to: email@example.com (Dr. Alfreda Dudley) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Mary Hackley). Please note that all information will be checked and reviewed. After the information is reviewed and accepted, you will receive an e-mail with the date and time of the ceremony. In order to be considered for this year’s ceremony, all applications must be received by March 31, 2014.
Current/Future Graduate Program (if applicable):
Brief Statement on why you feel it is important to represent yourself as a computing professional: