Courage Services, Inc. is a small, Arlington, VA-based company specializing in cultural and geographic research. Courage has researched, compiled and mapped thousands of ethnic/tribal groups and developed unique placename and geographic data for the Middle East, Central Asia, Southeast Asia and Northern Africa.
We rely on a worldwide network of researchers, former military officers and all-source intelligence analysts for analytical product development and onsite customer support. Selected products and services include:
- Identification and development of regionally-focused subject matter experts
- Development of specialized operational gazetteers, comprised of unique placename and geolocational data
- Development of structured ethnographic/tribal and cultural information databases
- Geospatial Information System (GIS) data development, analysis and production
- Satellite imagery and video analysis
- Onsite support for intelligence, open source and human terrain analysis
JOB TITLE: Junior Web Developer
SALARY RANGE: $55-75k
PHYSICAL LOCATION: Arlington, VA
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1-4 years
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Courage Services is looking for a Junior Web Developer to start immediately and support our Emerging Technologies Division. The Web Developer will create interactive web pages and rich internet applications using current platforms. The perfect candidate would be knowledgeable in past, present and future web technologies and standards. The perfect candidate would be motivated and able to work independently to create web and mobile platforms.
EDUCATION/TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience in lieu of a degree is required.
- Knowledge in Adobe Flash/Flex Technologies using FlashBuilder
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience using social media api’s (such as Topsy) a plus.
LEVEL OF SECURITY CLEARANCE NEEDED: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship required.
Courage Services is fueled by intelligent, driven and committed employees. We offer a full range of benefits, including competitive salaries, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and educational reimbursement. Courage Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values Diversity in the workplace.
Please send resumes to email@example.com, ATTN: JR Web Developer Position in the Subject Line of your email.