- Show the Security Injections Website http://www.towson.edu/securityinjections (10 minutes)
- Complete the CS1 Integer Error in Java/C++ (30 min)
You will need a Java/C++ compiler.
You are encouraged to pair up as needed – this is a strategy we use in classes while completing the modules.
Optional – Present modules and explain structure (5 min)
- Assessment Results (slides)
- CSo Integer Error C++ Module
- If you don’t have IDE to run C++, Java, and Python code, please use following online platform for C++, Java and,Python
– Navigate to https://c9.io/web/sign-up/free
– Create a user account
– Navigate to https://c9.io/login
– Enter Email and Password to Log in
– Select Create new workspace
– Provide a name and short decsription of the workspace
– Select the appropriate template (“C++”, “Python”, or “Custom” for using Java)
-If using C++ / Python…create a new file, and simply select “Run” from the tool bar, once you have saved your .c or .py file
-If using Java…create a new file, save it as a .java file. To compile, type the command “javac yourFileName.java” in the command terminal. Then to execute type the command “java yourFileName
Presenter demo account: instructor/instructor1234
- Break (10 min, if workshop schedule allows)
- Complete a Computer Literacy module (15 min)
The URL for the website is http://www.towson.edu/securityinjections – browse over to Computer Literacy Module.