The CIS Department at Towson University is offering a programming logic course (COSC 175) in Summer 2014 (June 15 – July 31, 2014) geared to high school girls. This summer course will be taught online by Dr. Blair Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org). This section will include videotaped sessions, online notes and assignments, and proctored exams. Dr. Taylor will be using security injection modules from the Security Injections @ Towson project to ensure that students are introduced to important secure coding concepts. Students will receive 4 college credits (COSC175) upon successful completion.
We are asking that you distribute the attached announcement to any interested parties. Please be advised that there is limited seating and a cap on how many students that will be accepted in this course. Deadline for applications is: May 23, 2014.
The following is list of documents and requirements that are needed for admission in the course and Towson University:
- Completed attached HS Parallel Enrollment Form
- Students must be Juniors or Seniors by Fall 2014
- Copies of any PSAT scores or SAT scores
- Copies of official transcript from the school.
- Name and e-mail address of High School Coordinator.
Space is limited. Please contact one of the following to apply:
- Dr. Alfreda Dudley at email@example.com<mailto:
- Ms. Claire Keaton ( Towson University Admissions) at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto: